If you are looking for a capable bluewater cruiser in bristol condition, Sunquest is the head turner that you've been waiting for! She is offshore ready and has been a veteran of the single handed Transpac.
This boat is often described as one of the best kept and most beautiful boats in the marina. The present owner of 19 years has all paperwork during that time.
Some of her features include:
- Westerbeke 44b Marine Diesel Engine with less then 1000 hours in excellent working condition.
- Maxiprop recently serviced at PYI, Inc in Seattle, Washington. In excellent condition.
- Mainsail, Staysail and Yankee all in very good condition and recent service at Ullman Sails.
- New Lewmar Self Tailing Winches.
- New Garmin Wind,Speed and Depth gauges.
- Garmin Chart Plotter and Radar.
- Zodiac Inflatable in excellent condition.
- Plastimo Life Raft. (Needs recertification.)
- AIS Transceiver
- ICOM SSB Marine Radio and Pactor III Modem.
- Full set of emergency SOLAS certified parachute and smoke flares with 2 years until expiration.
- Davis Mark 15 Master Sextant.
- New plumbing in Galley and Head.
- New head liner, LED lighting, and other upgraded hardware.
- Completely rebuilt V-birth with new cushions.
- Pressure HOT and Cold water in Galley and Head.
- Webasto Marine Diesel Heater. Oversized Unit for Westsail 32. (Proved helpful for sailing during the winter in the Pacific Northwest and Canada and in excellent working condition.)
- CNG (compressed natural gas) oven with two tanks. Easy refill valve aboard. Lasting for 50 to 100 cooking hours.
- New SS deck grab rails.
- CQR anchor with 200 feet of high strength SS chain.
- Aries Windvane in excellent working condition.
- All deck and interior teak in beautiful condition.
- Bowsprit rebuilt by Davis King.
- Hull modified and faired by David King.
- New standing rigging in 2008.
You simply don't find them like this! Start your bluewater adventure today!
1975 Westsail 32 Bluewater Cutter - Tiburon, CA
Additional Specs, Equipment and Information:
LOA: 32 ft 0 in
Beam: 11 ft 0 in
Maximum Draft: 6 ft 0 in
Number of heads: 1